At Perennial Smiles Orthodontic Specialists, we are committed to providing you with a friendly, compassionate, and family-oriented practice that upholds the highest degree of professionalism and clinical expertise. Dr. Morgan makes it her mission to create a relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere where you can receive the most effective and beneficial orthodontic care and treatment. From the moment you walk through our doors, you will be greeted by name and given the individualized attention and care you deserve.
- We’ve worked hard to create a relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere where you can actually enjoy your time in our office.
- We have one convenient office, located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Our building is owned by Dr. Morgan and is fully dedicated to state-of-the-art orthodontic care.
- We believe that continuity of care is extremely important to your treatment success. You’ll work specifically with Dr. Morgan for the duration of your treatment.
- We’re here when you need us! Dr. Morgan is always on call, 24/7, to handle any emergency that may arise.
- Gooey, messy impressions are a thing of the past! Our digital impression system gives us all the information we need to create your models and appliances.
- We invite you to enjoy coffee or tea in our waiting area, as well as explore our lending library and use the laptop. On our lower level, there is even a study island, complete with a computer and printer, of which your children can take advantage.
- As a parent of a patient, you are always allowed to sit in on appointments and be active in your child’s care while Dr. Morgan reviews his or her progress.
- We offer long-term, in-office financing with no interest, and a discount for payment in full at the beginning of treatment.
- Our entire staff will always take the time to get to know you and your family, and we look forward to building trusting and lasting relationships with every one of your family members.
We offer a fun, friendly, and warm experience for everyone! Call our North Canton orthodontic office today to schedule a complimentary consultation, which includes an exam, initial photos, and X-rays. If your son or daughter isn’t quite ready for treatment, all recall visits are complimentary, as well. Let us prove to you how committed and excited we are to help create your beautiful smile.